CK Marketing & Communications
Established in 1999 as a PR/Marketing firm working exclusively in the heavy truck industry.
- Well respected by industry suppliers, manufacturers, media and trucking fleets
- Large, inclusive database for all media outlets for distribution of news
- Small efficient organization
- We have programs to meet individual needs
- Good technical knowledge of heavy truck industry
- We take a pro-active approach to the needs of our clients and we have a proven track record of success.
- Active industry participant
~ Member TMC and TWNA
Our services include:
Press relations with domestic and global media outlets.
Writing and placing news announcements as well as exclusive articles
Editorial calendar review and contribution
Press events including press conferences and facility visits
Collateral material content
Direct mail programs
New – Commercial Vehicle 101 Training – available Fall 2013
“CKMarketing & Communications has really helped us increase industry awareness of our products and capabilities. Chris has an excellent relationship with trade publication editors, which pays off in lots of opportunities for us to tell our story; and she has good contacts within the fleet and supplier segments as well. I always feel like I’m talking to a trucking person who can write effective PR – not the other way around.”
Frank Sonzala, Executive Vice President
Pressure Systems International
“I think everybody in our industry who wants to promote their company and their products should use you! In my opinion you’re the best there is.”
Pete Joy, V.P. Sales & Marketing